Generally speaking, ceramic dishes can be divided into five categories: magnesia porcelain dishes, magnesia fortified porcelain dishes, fortified porcelain dishes, shellfish porcelain dishes, and color-glazed porcelain dishes. Below is the detailed introduction of the ceramic dishes supplier.
1. Magnesia porcelain is mainly made of talc rich in magnesium silicate mineral as the main raw material of porcelain clay and is fired at a high temperature of 1380 degrees Celsius. Therefore, magnesia porcelain dishes have outstanding characteristics such as high whiteness, high strength, and high thermal stability.
2. Magnesia fortified porcelain dishes is using magnesia powder and high feldspar powder as primary raw material, fired under the high temperature of 1340 degrees Celsius, the ultra high strength, low brittleness, high whiteness, the glaze is bright and clean, the service life is 3-5 times of ordinary ceramic, is ideal for disinfection of all the porcelain dishes products.
3. Fortified porcelain dishes is high-quality porcelain clay with aluminum and magnesium and other components fired at about 1300 degrees Celsius, allowing them to recrystallize and combine, magnetized into a substance, and resistance to the collision is its housekeeping skill. The glazed surface is milky white and has a delicate touch. The glaze of fortified porcelain is darker than that of magnesia fortified porcelain. The dishes used in the sterilized dishes market has been gradually replaced by magnesia reinforced porcelain and magnesia porcelain.
4. The shellfish porcelain dishes is made of high white clay, high white glaze and shell powder by scientific formula. It is fired at a high temperature of more than 1200 degrees Celsius, then painted, and then glazed. After the second high-temperature firing, it becomes non-toxic, lead-free, harmless and never fade, and is not easy to break. It is suitable for dishwasher washing.
5. The color-glazed porcelain dishes is directly painted on the embryo before the product is unfired, and is fired at a high temperature. It belongs to underglaze color ceramics, and the pattern on porcelain is artificially painted, which has artistic value. It is a different style of ceramic dishes from the above porcelain, providing more choices for disinfection centers that require special dishes.