Ceramic dishes: It is a big invention in China and it is used the most.
The manufacturing methods of ceramic tableware are divided into three types: glaze color, underglaze color and glaze color. What is glaze color, glaze color? In our opinion, it is also the pattern painted on the surface of the tableware. Some brilliance is flat, some are prominent, and there is obvious unevenness when touched by hand. It is because of two patterns. The law is different. The glaze color is painted on the burnt porcelain tire, and then fixed by heating. The glaze color tableware will be peeled off after a period of time. Moreover, the glaze pigment contains harmful metals such as lead and cadmium. When cooking acidic foods, these harmful elements are easily dissolved and are harmful to health. Therefore, such glazed colored tableware should be used less or not. Should choose as much as possible under the glaze color, glaze in the ceramic tableware, not only healthy and high-end.
Today, ceramic dishes supplier will give you a detailed look at the advantages of ceramic tableware. Let's take a look.
1. Environmental sanitation, because of this, ceramic tableware flowed to foreign countries as early as the 17th and 18th centuries, and it has become the favorite tableware for people all over the world.
2. The surface of ceramic tableware is smooth and easy to clean. This is the biggest advantage of ceramic tableware, easy to clean, and often cleaned without a cleaning agent.
3. Ceramics have strong plasticity and various patterns, and can produce various kinds of tableware of various shapes. The soil can be shaped into various shapes, whether it is wine glasses, rice bowls, dish plates, etc., ceramics can be used. People often use a whole set of ceramic tableware, a set of similarly patterned tableware, echoing each other, and it is a landscape of the family. .
4. Chemically stable, durable, slow heat transfer, not easy to burn. Porcelain has certain acid, alkali and salt resistance, is not easy to react with these substances, and does not rust and aging. At the same time, it also has the characteristics of slow heat transfer, and the rapid thermal quenching change subjected to a certain temperature difference is not easy to burst.
5. Porcelain has very few pores and low water absorption. The use of ceramic tableware to store food, after sealing the mouth, can prevent moisture volatilization, penetration and external bacteria in the food.
Our company can also provide custom ceramic dishes, inexpensive, and a wide range of styles, welcome to enter the store to consult and purchase, we look forward to your contact.